Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby Hiv Rash Look Like When

Overlapping Galaxies - Hubble - (Inglese - Italian)

As I said in other post   I'm interested in Overlapping Galaxies.
The new Hubble GalaxyZoo made the possibility to discovering new overlapping galaxies.
I'm starting the extraction and normalization of data for to Dr. William Keel ( NGC3314 on the GalaxyZoo Forum), the astronomer that create the original Overlapping thread , to help in the selection of galaxies for a professional study and possible future observation campaigns ( more ...).
Those data will be frequently updated, due to the new posts of the GalaxyZoo members, in the new Hubble Overlapping Galaxies Thread .
Here extraction is the first (very rough by now). Here the link to download the pdf file.

Half65
As mentioned in other post are interested in the overlapping galaxies (Overlapping Galaxies). The new Hubble GalaxyZoo
project makes possible the discovery of new galaxies of this type.
I started the extraction and normalization of datida sent to Dr. William Keel (NGC3314 on GalaxyZoo Forum), the astronomer who created the topic overlapping galaxies, to assist in the selection of galaxies for a professional study and possible future observing campaigns ( more ...)
These data change frequently, thanks to the new posts of members of the new GalaxyZoo Overlapping Galaxies Hubble Thread , and make new drawings. This is the link
the first extraction (still embryonic). This is the link to download the pdf file.

Half65

0 comments:

Post a Comment