Heart and brain
this morning on the tarmac in front of a door has sprung one of those modern serenades are indignant that both those who have forgotten that he had between 15 and 20 years (of course, if they do it on an old building I m'incazzo as a Jena and I just want to take them slaps). With the bottle in large letters, was written: "I can not think of another world without you. Sl live you. " Where sl is going to guess that only (and in this case, I click directly to the killer instinct). But this is not the point. In that sentence there were two things: there was love and there was - as certainly unconsciously - a concept Political and other world (possible?), another organization of life.
Well, I think the good things in life are two: love and thought, heart and brain, feelings and ideas, call them what you want. And I know the political passion that often makes the heart beat as a sweeping love story.
But if you need to pay for a substitute of the photocopy of love and if you need to pay for others to pretend to agree with your political views, if you need to pay for what the vast majority of living human gets in a natural way, if you need to be surrounded by whores (young women, often minors, who do you take advantage of and exploit) and whores (in older men without dignity, who do you use and exploitation), if no one will ever think to scream, using a spray, his love (physical or political ever seen on a wall dripping letters that inneggino to Berlusconi, but still a lot of passionate words for Che Guevara, for example, and this surely must mean something), if in fact all these things, you're sure it's worth living?
0 comments:
Post a Comment