Sunday, February 27, 2011

Home Remedies For Best Masterbation

Glen Campbell Country Artist Custom









For those of you who do not attend the Ovation Fan Club, I wanted to, with the kind permission Wayne Reid (aka Bluebird) Current owner of this gem, you see a rare guitar, that really does not happen every day, the Glen Campbell Country Artist X014. Basically a prototype built for Glen Campbell already incorporated an early pick-up of Prismatone Boldwin. As you may recall, some of his guitars built for Campbell had been temporarily fitted with pick-up Baldwin, all'Ovation while they were developing their own sound system. This guitar dates back to 1970. Dell'Ovation a piece of history!
Regarding the pick-up Baldwin, being really the first time, opinions are mixed. Some say that a particular timbre (especially fans of Chet Atkins and Willy Nelson, who uses them on his guitars) and who says they were deaf ..... Personally I have never heard one, but if I remember well the sound of the pick-up of the time I would be inclined to the second opinion:).

Thank you Wayne!

0 comments:

Post a Comment