Monday, February 14, 2011

Buy Michael Vick Cleats

If not now, when? Now and forever

dictionaries say that a person suffering from monomania monomaniac, that a change of mind in which the individual is constantly haunted by a single idea. Berlusconi will need to coin a new term: bimaniacale. Because he constants of ideas which haunt him has two, although the valence opposite her pussy and the Communists. Where in the "communist" he includes judges, law-abiding people, professionals who do their work conscientiously, taxpayers who pay their taxes, dealers who do not pay protection money, people who do not want to live and even the mafia - that's all say - those of Pd.
Now, according to this principle, the women's event yesterday (of those that do not give it to him because the whole idea sucks) - Thousands of women and men in different cities of Italy and Europe, with figures that surprised all, so great is the indignation - he Berlusconi sparked in the usual pre-packaged aspiration and repeated by heart: 1) and part partisan event, orchestrated by the Left, ora pro nobis, 2) all women who have had the opportunity to know me know in which "account" (and lucky He did not say "point of view") I keep, ora pro nobis, 3) treated with great care and with great respect is "in my business" (but how, we were told that no conflict of interest there?) that "my government", ora pro nobis, 5) women are better at school, ora pro nobis, 6) are better prepared, ora pro nobis; 7) I have always tried to make every woman feel special, now pronobis and ... away so disgusted. Obviously not to respect women is the Milan prosecutors, who "tramples on the dignity of my guests by exposing them to public ridicule: it is a great shame." Amen.
But if there is a disgrace and someone who tramples on the dignity, his first, that is certainly not a million women and men who yesterday took to the streets to demand dignity, but also job opportunities, rights, democracy , are those women and men who have made money for its doormats: Belpietro, just to name one, who this morning had already made the cloth from the commedia dell'arte in which the old fool would quote his lines; Gelmini, for one thing, that he was going to do the tests where it was easier, according to which those events were only "a few" radical chic ". As for the
Minetti, who on this occasion has started a blog in which he boasted of not equating them first to demonstrate a princess (forgive me the easy irony of the pea?) And then Smurfette (someone explain that one of the Smurfs is in essence a kind of communist society), stupidity is not worth wasting time, because it is incurable, such as those that can not do nothing, while - after the event yesterday (but for forty years, actually) - I instead ask my colleagues journalists to reflect a moment before using ready-made phrases and definitions. Because I do not feel I'm sick of journalists (and journalists) to call women the "weaker sex": I is not kind, I'm pissed off black (you see how I speak?) With this model of society where being shit gentle means to be pretty pissed off with their heads and are black with this scheme which denies freedom of thought. And I'm sick of hearing the journalists (and journalists) feel poets calling women "the other half of the sky." Perhaps, not to make him use more, someone should remind them that invented the phrase that the communist Mao Tse-Tung. In each appropriate, refer them incomplete, because - if I remember correctly - the Chinese president said that women "hold up half the sky". Anyway, if you want to know, that supports it, or that they are, I is not even that good. Because the "other" implies that first there is "one" and therefore still a condition of subordination. I'd rather be one of the two halves of the sky, as well as the land on which to rest your feet and the world of work where women are not yet half in number or for professional recognition or remuneration. And I wish that from now on, a demonstration by women from becoming from "If not now, when?" in "Now and forever," because this is a war of liberation that we have to fight without a moment's rest.
Finally, Catania. "See there," we were told, believed to have sit-in numbers. Instead, thankfully, we have not seen, because we were in the thousands and I like to think we were encountered not only for the dignity of women (and men), not only because this man to the country's government and its lackeys have transformed 'Italy in a puttanaio, have landed the economy have increased unemployment and lack of rights to third-world levels, but perhaps not by tribes wild (assuming that so-called savages are more civilized than us): I like to think we were also demonstrating to return the dignity to Catania, reduced to a corpse decomposed by the center-right government that destroyed what little we did before: no more work, no more hope for industrial development, not cultural, artistic, tourist and only traffic, dirt - dirt and grime physical ethics - machines, pavement, smog, arrogance, rudeness. Only in that event, I would rather not see the faces of those - the Democratic Party leaders and trade unionists in the scent of the election campaign - guilty of having sold out to a Sicilian Regional Government severely disrupted (so that even the prosecutor in Catania could not pretend nothing has happened) who stole the dignity of the Sicilians no less than it did with that of the Italian Berlusconi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment