A mayor for Catania: the "new proposals" to the South
newspaper The South, free (?) Press Catania, has launched a survey on a possible potential future candidate for mayor of Catania.
This list of proposed new names, albeit with the possibility that other readers will counter: White, Stancanelli, Scapagnini Pogliese, Fiumefreddo, Chisari, Villari, Musumeci, Agen ... Boys, but there you are, or are you doing? Do you realize that they have all the brains rotting? Nor is it a registry issue, because Pogliese - which would be the youngest - is exactly like the others, the result of the first Republic, the second, third and who knows how many more before they are able to levarceli the fuck out. I avoid
analyze these proposals one by one just for charitable spirit, otherwise I should remember who is gone leaving us with the butt on the ground, who was disgraced (in all senses) our heritage, who now poses as porn having made havoc of the city - correo - until not too long ago, so, I avoid also noted that there are no proposals female (because I do not normally hang on gender issues and why women so far have held political roles were higher boys in shitty: I do a name of a metamorphosis which is now finished, so that his tone of voice has become male) I avoid stress that may not be appropriate to propose names of people suspected; avoid being reminded that there is not even half of left, avoid reporting a disturbing cocktail of Mafia-business-masonry, to avoid even notice the sickly play, with one of the candidates (the virgin of the above) who thanked and dismissed the offer is not forgetting to stand as a victim the Mafia, and I just rather to emphasize the sadness of a lack of imagination and / or hope that underlies similar proposals.
And the trouble is that to deprive the people of Catania hope to see something different, to redeem, deserve a mayor (or mayor) to deal seriously and finally to create jobs (jobs, not customers), culture, clean air, green spaces - in short, those things make a minimum of shit in a livable city - were the ones you listed, all, without exception.
But the trouble is that to take away all hope to Catania Catania were the same, which of these gentlemen on the list have become slaves and licking.
0 comments:
Post a Comment