Sunday, January 23, 2011

Red Curly Haired Actress

Whatever, neorealism soft

I do not know if it was true that weeping. Remember? Antonio Albanian to "What time ago, "Spring 2008: it has just stopped impersonating Laqualunque Cetto, announced the victory of Berlusconi and those like Cetto, takes off his wig and take back Antonio and cries. They won them and everything I've done it did not do anything. I do not know if those tears were real or was part of the script, I know that I was shocked and I know that those tears - and laughter in the form of exorcism - is back in the Albanian film, "whatever", in cinemas in those days. Cement and
"Pilu", corruption, organized crime, tax evasion and illegal building, lawlessness, arrogance, vulgarity and money in abundance, so women covered to be called "Thing": everything in this small province described by Albanian politician, a small provincial politician who looks awfully small to the political government of the country and all its rugs.
I did not laugh a lot and I have not heard much laughter in the room, perhaps because there were many jokes already known to those who usually follow Albanian by Fazio, is more likely because it is inevitable all be related to reality and it is inevitable that you will be crying. I came to weep at the thought of this comic that should be hard, grotesque, exaggerated, caricature and instead it becomes a faded copy of the Italian reality today. If I had to frame it in a current film, I would speak of neo-realism. Soft. Very soft. And do not even have the excuse of being just emerged from war.
But the most horrifying is that the logo of the party Cetto, the PDP, the party du Pilu, in like manner "sietetuttiugualemente" appalling - the colors and graphics - not that of Forza Italy, or the PDL or any other what makes reference to Berlusconi, but (I do not know what unconsciously) that the so-called opposition party. And it is not necessarily (the) any, but perhaps conscious of despair in which he has thrown the situation of our country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment