Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bosch Dishwaher Troubleshooting

A real treasure .... Good

Only a few days ago sull'Ovation Fan Club has published a post by Nick B., enthusiast who has found a true rarity. As captain rarely similar occasions, I decided, with your permission, that really worth the trouble to share his discovery with you using his own words.
"... last week I came across a guitar shop on the web that advertised a Balladeer with a serial number in double digits. I sent a mail to know if the guitar was still available and I asked for photos. To my surprise, the guitar was still on sale and they said they would send me some pictures in a few days. I'm always a bit 'late on these things, so when I realized what it was, instead of wait for the picture I immediately phoned the store and asked the owner to describe the guitar and its condition. I felt that the top answer was clean and free of cracks, while the handle needed care because it is full of checking on the finish. The truss rod seemed replaced by a larger central rosette and was narrow and black with a pattern like a bunch of grapes (chain link, ed.) Then the merchant went on to say that there was no label but you could read the serial number "45" ....... It seemed very honest and I was willing to bear the risk of paying the shipping costs and return to a two-day inspection of the instrument in my house ....."
Well, the rest is history. Nick has won a rare Balladeer Shiny Bowl still on the market with the board and the central rosette 3-piece Black . Just as in the photo of the book "The History of Ovation Guitar," on page 32. I have already
congratulations to Nick for the discovery and acquisition of such a beautiful and rare guitar, but I also have them here on the Italian. Congratulations Nick!
PS: Even the case is an original Lifton.
And now some pictures nr. # 45 to # 22 after Jerome, is the oldest Balladeer in circulation.






Pics courtesy of Nick B. Thank you Nick !

0 comments:

Post a Comment