Sunday, September 12, 2010

Escalator Velocity Problem

Busking in Florence




a little post today in honor of a busker who by chance I met in Florence (by way of Calzaioli, of course) a wonderful day this summer. A Dutch guy, Mike Groeneweg, who got into the street to play cover songs and made people in 2 minutes the skill. From the photo above it soon becomes clear with guitar playing. A 'Ovation Celebrity latest amplified by a small Roland. After 10 minutes of real show, firefighters arrived and they did stop (reluctantly too) because of permissions, official documents, etc.. etc.
I had time to buy her CD with songs you can listen Here well Here and well here. To listen, stop before the mix-pod. In the first picture above the album art 7AM I have done signings with great pleasure, because for me it is a true artist.



0 comments:

Post a Comment