Sunday, August 29, 2010

Why Did Trish Stratus Have To Strip?

100 ....






P er the 100th post on this blog about the beloved, I want to briefly tell with great effort of memory, my first encounter with the Ovation. I do not remember, and to be honest I have not done research yet, when the Ovation is landed in Italy, and who was the first distributor. I just remember that until the early 70s and only in large cities and in the concerts are starting to see some Ovation: we exchanged information with friends or read on Hello 2001 or The Wild Bunch dell'Ovation performance and how "new" electro / acoustic field between the musicians were taking the time.
The first Ovation seen and touched by the "live" was a magnificent "Anniversary" lobster color of a dear friend. It was in 1976. A beautiful guitar, brand new. You can imagine the excitement. I was 18, but I still remember that time. We were in the living room in his house with the others in our group. He (the owner dell'Ovation) at the time also played a Tama (produced by Ibanez), which reflects the dread Martin (also the beautiful guitar).
I was playing with all Ibanez Jumbo maple (nice guitar, but I lost track of where it is left alone in the photo you see in b / w [yes, I am ...]). I remember that I was particularly stunned by the sound of quell'Ovation I had only heard and dreamed of listening to the records of America (historical endorsers). I do not know what happened to the Anniversary of my friend and I never dared to ask how much it cost. If you take a look at lists USA The price would be over $ 500 (then .... !!!). The other "appearances" dell'Ovation for me have been on television or in concert From / De Gregori (Banana Republic Tour) I went to see the late '70s in Grosseto. Before you used to have one for me I had to wait years. Celebrity was a made in Korea orange. Sold shortly thereafter. It starts from the first step ..... I remember that the distributor was then Casale Bauer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment