Since few days the site has changed its official dell'Ovation. Can like or less than the previous one but the fact is that everything has been revolutionized in graphics, in my opinion to appeal to a younger audience ....; this is the link: http://www.ovationguitars. com /
In the "artists" is a list of musicians reported dall'Ovation. In the video attached to the site very often Ovation there is no trace, but it's worth going to poke ..... Among those present on the site is definitely worth a look Karen Hunter, Breaking Benjamin, llex Leon ..
I also wanted to point out some musicians who are not present on the site and instead use regular ovation for their musical performances; Chef'Special, Katie Thompson, Big Generator and Godsmack.
I put some photos and a link to some video ....
Photos top to bottom: Chef'Special, Godsmack, llex, Katie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq7eoeF2PPc&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0glvZNQD4k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5HwN90jnhc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMbFEOCwDcw&feature=related
http : / / www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tk5eifuPdY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A4Km5PTu5o&feature=related
NB: I'm a Godsmack bit 'heavy metal, but the album from which I took the cover photo (2nd photo from' above) is really enjoyable and it's all played with the Ovation ..... and it is also very heavy and metal!
NB_1: Big Generator in the video of the Ovation comes to the 50s.
In the "artists" is a list of musicians reported dall'Ovation. In the video attached to the site very often Ovation there is no trace, but it's worth going to poke ..... Among those present on the site is definitely worth a look Karen Hunter, Breaking Benjamin, llex Leon ..
I also wanted to point out some musicians who are not present on the site and instead use regular ovation for their musical performances; Chef'Special, Katie Thompson, Big Generator and Godsmack.
I put some photos and a link to some video ....
Photos top to bottom: Chef'Special, Godsmack, llex, Katie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq7eoeF2PPc&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0glvZNQD4k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5HwN90jnhc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMbFEOCwDcw&feature=related
http : / / www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tk5eifuPdY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A4Km5PTu5o&feature=related
NB: I'm a Godsmack bit 'heavy metal, but the album from which I took the cover photo (2nd photo from' above) is really enjoyable and it's all played with the Ovation ..... and it is also very heavy and metal!
NB_1: Big Generator in the video of the Ovation comes to the 50s.
0 comments:
Post a Comment