still on the ropes for our beloved acoustic. Last year I tried a little of everything '. To reiterate that the choice of strings is, as always, entirely personal. And it reaffirms that I like always, and especially the strings bronze / phosphor. I still wanted to try to widen the choice and use any brand / type / different gauge.
I must say right away that light from the past are almost exclusive use of extra-light. I mounted on the guitar strings with progressively scaling .10/.47 or .11/.50 max. I feel very comfortable there. The volume of sound does not is a problem, indeed I must say that I have found so big difference with .12/.53 that I used before. And the stress imposed by the strings at the bridge and the table decreases. One of my favorite brands of strings has always been that I've replaced with Adamas 1818E 1717E scaling which I joined the SIT and the Pyramid (made in Germany) that I have to say that immediately I was very impressed with the quality / price. Moreover, Earthtone Kerly mounted on Custom Balladeer playing very well. Among the Italian occasionally use the Dogal. Strings are very sophisticated and well constructed. The Legend really make a good impression. As well as the Austrian Thomastik. I also wanted
groped the adventure of the strings "handmade". I have recently taken the DR sunbeam and a set of R. Coconut (also scaling .11/.50). I have not mounted yet. I can not decide which guitar would sound better. We'll see.
I must say right away that light from the past are almost exclusive use of extra-light. I mounted on the guitar strings with progressively scaling .10/.47 or .11/.50 max. I feel very comfortable there. The volume of sound does not is a problem, indeed I must say that I have found so big difference with .12/.53 that I used before. And the stress imposed by the strings at the bridge and the table decreases. One of my favorite brands of strings has always been that I've replaced with Adamas 1818E 1717E scaling which I joined the SIT and the Pyramid (made in Germany) that I have to say that immediately I was very impressed with the quality / price. Moreover, Earthtone Kerly mounted on Custom Balladeer playing very well. Among the Italian occasionally use the Dogal. Strings are very sophisticated and well constructed. The Legend really make a good impression. As well as the Austrian Thomastik. I also wanted
groped the adventure of the strings "handmade". I have recently taken the DR sunbeam and a set of R. Coconut (also scaling .11/.50). I have not mounted yet. I can not decide which guitar would sound better. We'll see.
0 comments:
Post a Comment