Saturday, December 25, 2010

Are Toyo Tires As Good As Michelin

Happy Birthday .....




wanted to let you all the best for this Christmas and for years to come.
Generally these days you do budgets and intentions and we all know 'cos in his heart. Trying not to go off topic, I wish you to realize your dreams and I hope that among these there is also room for un'Ovation. I heard on the fan club that there are many new features for 2011. You may have read on the Ovation site promotion they are doing in the U.S. with a traveling roadshow to relaunch the brand with the slogan "Ovation, it's the shape." Click HERE to watch some videos on the Ovation channel YTUBE. I wonder if they will even in Europe? Auguriamocelo ...
It is doubtful that in 2011 there will be a new guitar Collectors Series, but there are at least four new Adamas, Adamas I do not cataway GT, GT II cataway Adamas, Adamas WT with "sitka spruce top, Adamas II SR, similar to 2080 with the contour bowl (the other hand will have the classic deep bowl). The "wood top" has been seen and played by some members of the fan club during the roadshow and it seems to be truly "elegance". The photos are still there but I promise that I will post an ad hoc will be published as soon as a preview for dealers.
As a Christmas present I wanted to confide something that I asked directly to the Kaman family. In the previous post I was told that the name Ovation was left as "the best choice "among many alternatives. Bill Kaman does not remember any other names, but the second in the list of eligible candidates was" Newport. "Just think, our Beloved could be called so. Bill says that at that time was in the U.S. a brand of cigarettes called Newport and his father not loving nor the smoke or smoke, in the end opted for "Ovation"
.... Again best wishes to all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment