Inspired by one of the first catalogs dell'Ovation '70s, I went to see if I find pictures of all the artists and groups who then used the Ovation Adamas or mentioned in their performances and dall'Ovation same. Those above are some of the best photos with patience I found online (many are taken from the archive Getty, if there were problems for their use in this blog just mail to an address found in the right column [email] ... and can I remove it without problems).
From top to bottom: Fairport Convention, Neil Diamon, Irish Rovers, Del Reeves, Clarence, Bobby Goldsboro, Dave Mason, JT Hall, Tim Hardin, Steve Wheeler, The Strawbs, Van Morison, John Hartford, Belamy Brothers, the Enzo Chattanooga, Eddie Rabbit, Roy Orbison, Preston Reed, Melissa Etheridge, Janis Ian.
From top to bottom: Fairport Convention, Neil Diamon, Irish Rovers, Del Reeves, Clarence, Bobby Goldsboro, Dave Mason, JT Hall, Tim Hardin, Steve Wheeler, The Strawbs, Van Morison, John Hartford, Belamy Brothers, the Enzo Chattanooga, Eddie Rabbit, Roy Orbison, Preston Reed, Melissa Etheridge, Janis Ian.
0 comments:
Post a Comment