LizPeter in the GalaxyZoo Forum created a specific thread with the list of all possible posted nebulae.
Using this list and the perl program that i used for manage overlapping data (modified for this purpose) I made pdf files with the SDSS image and link to page. This is the
link with the updated date at 4th July 2010. Enjoy
Half65
Using this list and the perl program that i used for manage overlapping data (modified for this purpose) I made pdf files with the SDSS image and link to page. This is the
link with the updated date at 4th July 2010. Enjoy
Half65
------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------
LizPeter in Forum GalaxyZoo has created a specific topic to collect a list of all possible nebulae sent.
Using this list and the perl program I use to process the data of overlapping galaxies (modified for this purpose) I created the pdf file with pictures and the link to the SDSS. This is the link
with data updated to July 4, 2010.
Good Vision
Half65
Using this list and the perl program I use to process the data of overlapping galaxies (modified for this purpose) I created the pdf file with pictures and the link to the SDSS. This is the link
with data updated to July 4, 2010.
Good Vision
Half65
0 comments:
Post a Comment